HOPE research center attended in The 8th annual congress 2019 on infertility and assisted reproductive technologyMay 09th, 2019
Last days of April, HRC attended “The 8th Annual Congress 2019 on Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology”. The pre-congress and main congress concluded:
- Pre-congress: Assisted reproductive technology: Basic course. This course was designed for doctors, midwives and health workers who are interested in ART to provide basic and fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology;
- Pre-congress: The 7th SGART workshop themed "Embryo culture systems and the role of Time-lapse video"
- The main congress: Infertility and Assisted reproductive technology themed "Towards efficiency and safety in art". The congress welcomed the participation of more than 350 fellow specialists from all regions in the country to attend and discuss a range of latest issues in reproductive healthcare.
The HOPE Research Center contributed more than 50% of all posters and oral presentations to the congress. Some outstanding presentations from HRC were: "The use of long-acting FSH for controlled ovarian stimulation in different type of patients " - Vuong Thi Ngoc Lan, PhD.; "Evaluating ovarian ducts in patients with infertility" - Le Tieu My, MD.; "Endometrial preparation protocols for frozen embryo transfer" - Giang Huynh Nhu, MD.; "Effectiveness and safety of in vitro maturation of oocytes versus in vitro fertilization in women with high antral follicle count" - Ho Ngoc Anh Vu, MD. .... With the successful performance at the 8th Annual Congress 2019 on Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology, HRC is demonstrating that we are catching up with the world in the infertility field and proving our leadership position in some particular subfields.
- HOPE Research Center at EHSRE 2022
- WORKSHOP “From research to publication.”
- After the pandemic, Professor Ben Mol and his colleagues - Dr Rui Wang and Dr Wentao Li - visited Hope Research Center
- Researchers of HRC were honored to receive awards at the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE 2021)