Dr. Tuan H. Phung
|Org Unit||My Duc Hospital|
|Location||04 Nui Thanh street, 13 ward , district Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
1999: MD degree, Pham Ngoc Thanh University of Medicine
2007: Certificate on Ultrasound in Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) course, National University Hospital, Singapore.
1. VTNLan, PH Tuan, LT Canh, HM Tuong, CM Howles (2008). Progesterone supplementation during cryopreserved embryo transfer cycles: efficacy and convenience of two vaginal formulations. Reproductive BioMedicine Online 17(3):318-323
2. VTNLan, RJ Norman, GH Nhu, PH Tuan, HM Tuong (2009). Ovulation induction using a low dose step-up recombinant FSH protocol in Vietnamese women with low and normal body mass index. Reproductive BioMedicine Online 18(4):516-521.
3. Iliodromiti S, Lan VT, Tuong HM, Tuan PH, Humaidan P, Nelson SM (2013). Impact of GnRH agonist triggering and intensive luteal steroid support on live-birth rates and ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: a retrospective cohort study. J Ovarian Res. 2013 Dec 26;6(1):93. doi: 10.1186/1757-2215-6-93.
4. TNL Vuong, HT Phung, MT Ho (2015). Recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone and recombinant luteinizing hormone versus recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone alone during GnRH antagonist ovarian stimulation in patients aged ≥ 35 years: a randomized controlled trial. Human Reproduction; 30(5): 1188 – 95.
5. Thi Ngoc Lan Vuong, Manh Tuong Ho, Tan Duc Ha, Huy Tuan Phung, Gia Bao Huynh, Peter Humaidan, D.M.Sc.f,g. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist trigger in oocyte donors co-treated with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist: a dose-finding study. Fertility and Sterility vol. 105 No.2, Feb 2016
6. N.L. Vuong, D.T. Pham, H.T. Phung, H.N. Giang, G. B. Huynh, T.T.L. Nguyen, and M.T. Ho. Corifollitropin alfa vs recombinant FSH for controlled ovarian stimulation in women aged 35–42 years with a body weight ≥50 kg: a randomized controlled trial. Human Reproduction Open, pp. 1–11, 2017. (doi:10.1093/hropen/hox023)